Powered by Blogger.

Pages

test 4

by - March 27, 2017








Hello Peeps!

This is Nazneen here again, with my next of DT Project for Imaginations!

I have again used the very versatile and gorgeous Magical Mica Powders

So here’s my card

In different angle

Closer View of the card

Steps followed in Card Creation:

On a slightly smaller than A2 Black Cardstock, I have stamped versamark ink over a stencil. Post that I have added Magical Mica Powder – Mystical Gold on the stamped area and brushed off the excess! Trust me, this creates gorgeous looking background. The same procedure was used for the sentiment as well
The flowers and leaves are handmade, colored with distress ink and have added sprinkler effect using Magical Mica Powder – Mystical Gold, Crimson Red and Pearl White.
Adorned all of these onto the stamped base, using a double sided tape to get a popup effect. This final piece was added to the base Kraft Cardstock and Lo! The card is ready!
In brief, I have used Magical Mica Powders -> in the following forms:

As a background, brushed the Mica Powder onto the versamark ink stamped Cardstock
As a sprinkler effect on the handmade flowers and leaves
Hope you peeps liked my card!

Looking forward to hear from you!

You May Also Like

0 comments